Who Else Wants to Work for an Innovative, Passionate, World-Changing Company - from the Comfort of Your Own Home Office?
Barton Publishing is an online-based company with a small team of passionate individuals who work virtually from home offices around the globe.
We are looking to add a few key positions to our team!
Why work for Barton Publishing?
- We are world changers - We empower our customers to eliminate pain & disease by implementing our natural home remedies.
- No commute - never get stuck in traffic again! (Just try not to trip as you walk down your own hallway.)
- No dress code - Feel free to work in your pajamas, or in a chicken suit. We don’t care!
- Flexible schedule - We understand that, sometimes, 8am to 5pm just doesn’t work.
- Entrepreneurial - we’re not stuck in a corporate rut. We encourage calculated risk-taking to grow the profits of the business, and we believe capitalism is a good thing for society.
- Stability - we’ve been in business since 2004, and we continue to grow rapidly. We are a privately owned, profitable company with big goals and a bright future - all achieved through the innovative work of smart people.
- Innovative Team - you’d be joining a small team of humble, friendly, honest and hard-working people who want to make a positive difference on the planet.
- Conservative Values - we believe in personal responsibility, individual liberty, limited government, free markets and the right to life.
- Fun - the work we do as a team makes us so excited we jump out of bed in the morning. Each day brings variety and a flow of new & exciting ideas.
- Constant Learning Environment - we strive for continual improvement. We learn from our mistakes and successes to develop new methods for operating more efficiently and effectively.
- A Culture of Transformation - we encourage creativity, innovation and outside-the-box thinking. We like to challenge the status quo by asking great questions, which produce awesome results.
- Tropical Retreats - we reward the achievement of company goals with occasional fun team retreats to places like Arizona, Australia and Banff. Next year our goal is Hawaii - and we’re open to team suggestions!
Positions we’re hiring for:
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Your Main Duties: Click Here
Your Main Duties:
To help Barton Publishing exponentially grow the business and to increase the perceived level of professionalism, branding and messaging in the minds of our consumers. READ MORE HERE